
Voor de oplettende lezers onder ons; het klopt dat niet bij alle artikelen/pagina's een Engelse vertaling staat maar slechts bij een paar. Deze keuze heb ik bewust gemaakt. Ik hoef niet per se internationale lezers te krijgen (al is dat natuurlijk wel een leuke bijkomstigheid) en vind het, zoals ik hierboven al schreef, gewoon leuk om vertalingen te maken. Dit kost echter wel veel tijd. Een vertaling schud je namelijk niet zo 1,2,3 uit je mouw en ik wil nog wel regelmatig artikelen blijven publiceren. Omdat ik naast bloggen nog een heleboel andere dingen te doen heb, besloot ik om dan maar af en toe een artikel te vertalen en toch regelmatig artikelen te publiceren in plaats van alle artikelen te vertalen en onregelmatig te publiceren.
Er zullen nog wel genoeg fouten in de Engelse vertalingen van mijn artikelen zitten aangezien ik geen professionele vertaler ben. Je mag me gerust verbeteren in de reacties hierbeneden, dat vind ik alleen maar leerzaam en leuk!
UK - Maybe you've already seen it: this blog is also (partial) available in English! There is no specific or well thought reason for this. I just like the English language and making translations and the combination of that has brought me to the decision to blog in English as well.
For the alert readers among us; it's true that not every article/page is translated but just a few. I made this choice on purpose. I am not in desperate need of international readers (although it's a nice coincidence), I just like making translations. However this takes a lot of time. You don't just make a translation within 2 minutes and I still want to upload articles regularly. Because I have a lot of things to do besides blogging, I have decided to translate just a few articles and not all of them.
There will still be a lot of mistakes in my English translations because I am not a professional translater. You are welcome to correct me in the comments below if you want, which I think is only helpful and nice!
For the alert readers among us; it's true that not every article/page is translated but just a few. I made this choice on purpose. I am not in desperate need of international readers (although it's a nice coincidence), I just like making translations. However this takes a lot of time. You don't just make a translation within 2 minutes and I still want to upload articles regularly. Because I have a lot of things to do besides blogging, I have decided to translate just a few articles and not all of them.
There will still be a lot of mistakes in my English translations because I am not a professional translater. You are welcome to correct me in the comments below if you want, which I think is only helpful and nice!
Love,
Eline
Bron foto WeHeartIt
Bron foto WeHeartIt
Geen opmerkingen:
Een reactie posten